Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Pick up: 10h30 or 15h30
The morning program at 11.30am is known as the Monati experience and the late afternoon program at 4.30pm is known as the Boma experience. Both experiences follow the following program:
- Arrive to a vibrant traditional African welcome and a refreshing welcome drink;
- Browse in our Ndebele village and African craft market where Ndebele murals decorate the walls and courtyard;
- Attend a multi-visual theatre presentation on the history and origin of our peoples;
- Guests are divided into smaller groups and taken on a guided tour of four homesteads – Zulu, Xhosa, Basotho and Pedi;
- After a few drinks in the bar, guests and the families meet back in the Boma for traditional song and dance of all the villages. The dance culminates in communal dancing with the guests around the fire.
- A Pan African Feast is served in the Nyama Choma restaurant with delicacies from the North of the country, East and Southern regions.
|2 or more person rate||Single person rate|